No, but my favourite thing is that they showed up and all the other twins had matching outfits so they left and went across the road and bought matching shirts and wore them for the entire audition process.
"I think all villains have something in common: they have something that they need or want very, very badly. The stakes are very high and they are not bound by moral codes or being ethical, so they can do anything and will do anything to get what they want."
Up: Busy aristocrat with much to do, stressful day so the hair is not exactly styled and kept neat and clean.
GUYS THIS IS WHY ALL THOSE PHOTOS OF DANIEL RADCLIFFE WITH TWELVE DOGS KEPT POPPING UP THEY WERE FILMING
I liked it better when it was just DanRad randomly smoking while walking a million dogs
Jensen Ackles + Messy Hair
Its been like two years since this moment and I’m still not over it
Character development, anyone?
I never realized how powerful this line is. It’s not just that she’s saying Katniss is beautiful, she’s also saying the people of the capitol aren’t. That their beauty is not real. It’s not beautiful. She’s not beautiful. All the wigs, make up and silly fussy dresses she wears are not beautiful. It’s not real beauty.
I can’t explain to you guys how much I love and adore her.
Effie has been my fav all this time for a reason
So @TheCapitolPN tweeted this
which was promptly deleted. (G-Bb-A-D are the notes to Rue’s whistle.)
But if you had clicked inspect element before it was deleted
"You silence our voices, but we are still heard."
HOW COOL IS THIS MARKETING?!?! Like the rebels are hacking into the capitol’s twitter!!!!
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
NO WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS IM CRYING SO HARD
Think Anorexia is funny? Sorry. I am a survivor and find NOTHING cute about this.
Wanna dress up like an Anorexic? All it takes is:
- 4 years of hospitalization
- A nasogastric feeding-tube because you’ve starved yourself so much that your body doesn’t recognize food as a good thing and tries to attack itself.
- Re-Feeding Syndrome, which can kill you.
- Emotional struggles for years.
- A father crying and pleading on his knees begging for you to get help
- A mother who cries every time she sees you because you look and SMELL like death.
- Holidays missed, birthdays crying in a hospital.
- Almost every major organ in your body failing.
- A shower chair - because you can’t stand in the shower because you’re too weak and the warm water could make you pass out.
- A wheelchair, because you are too weak to walk and it could make you go into cardiac arrest.
- A lifetime of medications for anxiety and the health issues “Anna Rexia” caused.
- Plenty of money for multiple ER trips due to “Anna Rexia” even in recovery.
- And if you don’t get help like I do, or even if you do, a coffin. Because I’ve lost more friends to this eating disorder then anything I’ve ever faced.
I almost died from this. I know it’s supposed to be funny and shit and yeah I get that, but seriously. THIS IS NOT FUNNY. Anorexia is nothing to party about or laugh at. It’s real, it’s deadly, and should not be marketed as a slutty outfit.
Want to dress as “Anna Rexia”? Just go as a Vampire, or a Zombie. Because 1/3 of us are dead.
People always complain about how Harry never named one of his children after Remus, while Remus was an extremely important person in Harry’s life and so on and so forth.
Well, there’s actually an extremely simple explanation to that problem.
Harry already had a son named after Remus Lupin.
Teddy Remus Lupin was Harry’s first son.
You’ll never be able to convince me Harry didn’t think this.